CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO
This course is equivalent to one A-Level and can be taken alongside other A-Levels or BTEC qualifications.
What will I be doing on the course?
Our Music Technology (Digital Music Production) course involves a large volume of practical/vocational coursework and encourages the cultivation of a wide range of vocational skills. Students will have opportunities to:
- Record live instruments
- Edit and manipulate digital audio
- Use Logic X software to program MIDI
- Remix tracks and master mixes
- Compose original music with technology for Film and TV
- Learn how to create new sounds using Synthesizers and Samplers
Anyone who has a keen interest in Music Technology, who enjoys creating and listening to different styles of music, and who wishes to extend their practical experience and understanding of Music Technology would love our course!
Entry Requirements – grade 4 in English Language and Maths.