We are delighted that you have applied to study at Bilborough Sixth Form College and look forward to welcoming you in September.
The Springboard work is designed to help you to prepare for the courses you are planning to study as part of your programme with us. Each subject has Springboard work with suggestions of books, films, tasks, apps and lots more. It also has a link to the exam specification for the A level or BTEC course so you can start to familiarise yourself with that too!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Director of Student Engagement and Progress
Email: [email protected]
You can find the entry requirement on the Courses Page of the website. Please note that Springboard work will not be considered at enrolment.
- Applied Science (BTEC Certificate)
- Applied Science (BTEC Diploma)
- Business (BTEC)
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Digital Media Production (BTEC)
- Criminology (Applied Diploma)
- Design and Technology
- Digital Music Production (BTEC)
- Drama & Theatre Studies
- English Language
- English Literature
- Ethics and Philosophy (RS)
- Film Studies
- Information Technology (CTEC)
- Media Studies
- Performing Arts (BTEC Certificate)
- Performing Arts (BTEC Diploma)
- Physical Education
- Sport (BTEC)
- Bilborough Xtra Sports Teams