The role of the Standards Committee is:
- To act as ‘critical friend’ to promote students’ learning experiences and student achievement at the College.
- To provide Corporation with an annual report on quality assurance and advise Corporation about student recruitment, retention and achievement.
- To review academic standards and benchmarking and act as the review group for the Self-Assessment Report.
- To receive reports as part of the Quality Audit Programme
• Chair of Committee – Tye Nosakhere
• Members of the Corporation – Richard Irons and Eileen Hartley
• One Teaching Staff governor – Joanna Varnava
• Two Student Governors
• One Parent Governor – Angie Pears
• Associate Member – Dr Shallinder Jit Singh
• Principal – Chris Bradford
A full copy of the Committee’s terms of reference can be found here.
Minutes of Standards Committee
Contact the Governors
If you wish to make contact with our Governing Body, the first point of contact is Susan Bolton, our independent Clerk who will deal with your correspondence confidentially. This is the case should you wish to contact an individual Governor or the Corporation.
We have the following elected Governors on our Board, although elected by their respective peers, these Governors, like all corporation members do not speak and vote by mandates given to them by others. If you wish to contact elected Governors and do not have their contact details, please contact the clerk as above.
- Parent Governor
- Student Governors
- Teaching Staff Governor
- Support Staff Governor
Our complaints policy can be accessed through the policy page as can our whistleblowing policy. Please feel free to contact the Clerk on any issues in relation to the Corporation.