The role of the Search & Governance Committee:
• To be responsible for the recruitment of new governors.
• To make recommendations to the Corporation regarding the appointment of all governors except the Principal.
• To determine the induction programme for new governors and an annual programme of training for governors.
• To review the skill set of Corporation on an annual basis
- Chair of the Corporation – Eileen Hartley
- Principal – Chris Bradford
- Vice Chair – Sara Murcott
- Chairs of Committees – Elton D’Agostino, Giles Calverley and Tye Nosakhere
Contact the Governors
If you wish to make contact with our Governing Body, the first point of contact is Susan Bolton, our independent Clerk who will deal with your correspondence confidentially. This is the case should you wish to contact an individual Governor or the Corporation.
We have the following elected Governors on our Board, although elected by their respective peers, these Governors, like all corporation members do not speak and vote by mandates given to them by others. If you wish to contact elected Governors and do not have their contact details, please contact the clerk as above.
- Parent Governor
- Student Governors
- Teaching Staff Governor
- Support Staff Governor
Our complaints policy can be accessed through the policy page as can our whistleblowing policy. Please feel free to contact the Clerk on any issues in relation to the Corporation.