The role of the Employment Policy and Finance Committee:
- To support the Corporation on issues relating to the financial management of the College including value for money, risk management, solvency, the safeguarding of the College’s assets and the stewardship of public funds.
- Support the Corporation on matters relating to human resources, including the framework for the pay and conditions of all staff, except senior postholders, taking into account advice and guidance from the national employers’ organisations such as the Sixth Form Colleges’ Employers Forum.
- Ensure the effective use of resources, through the review of policies and strategies.
• Chair of the Committee – Elton D’Agostino
• Principal – Chris Bradford
• Corporation members – Tony Hogg and Lyn Sugden
• Director of Finance – Ted Wales
• One Staff member – Lisa Lewis
A full copy of the Committee Terms of Reference can be found here.
Minutes of E,P & F Committee
Contact the Governors
If you wish to make contact with our Governing Body, the first point of contact is Susan Bolton, our independent Clerk who will deal with your correspondence confidentially. This is the case should you wish to contact an individual Governor or the Corporation.
We have the following elected Governors on our Board, although elected by their respective peers, these Governors, like all corporation members do not speak and vote by mandates given to them by others. If you wish to contact elected Governors and do not have their contact details, please contact the clerk as above.
- Parent Governor
- Student Governors
- Teaching Staff Governor
- Support Staff Governor
Our complaints policy can be accessed through the policy page as can our whistleblowing policy. Please feel free to contact the Clerk on any issues in relation to the Corporation.